Monday, March 8, 2010

Sickness all around!

For the past few weeks, someone has been running a fever. First, it was Tyler for a few days. Then, Adam ran a fever for 5 days straight. Two days after Adam was fever free, tyler's came back. So, I was slightly alarmed by the return of tyler's fever. I don't usually jump at calling the doctor, considering I just pick up the phone and call my dad. But something was telling me to take Tyler to the Take Care Clinic at Walgreens just to check his ears and chest.

The NP decided to treat Tyler for pneumonia!! Good gracious! He really seems fine, just sounds bad when he coughs. We kid around with Adam that he sounds like he has been smoking a pack of cigerettes when he coughs.

Does this look like a sick child??




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

The Applings said...

We have had the sick bug visiting our house for the past month as well. No fun! I hope Tyler is better soon -- he sure is a cutie!