Monday, September 8, 2008

Adam's First Day of School

Last Tuesday was Adam's first day of preschool. He's attending the same school he went to last year, but this year, he's going two days a week! Wow, what to do with my time! Well, it's been interesting considering Tyler usually takes a good morning nap. But, since we're on the go when it's time for him to nap, he's cat napping in the morning. I think he's going to adjust well simply because he really won't have a choice.  


Below is Adam's picture from his first day of school, and I've also included his picture from last year.  I can't believe how much he's changed!!!



2008

2007




Our schedule is crazy-busy these days!  I hope we can find some time to breathe!

Monday - MOPS/MOPS playdates
Tuesday - School for Adam and YMCA for Tyler and me
Wednesday - Actually nothing, so I guess we should head to the Y
Thursday - School for Adam and Bible Study for me at church
Friday - Playgroup with MOMS club

I've taken on leadership roles in MOPS and our bible study, so that'll keep me even more busy.  Man, what was I thinking!  But, I know it's going to be FUN!

0 comments: