Wednesday, September 10, 2008

From Trash to Recycling

From Recycle Bins
Trash day for us is Wednesday each week. This week, all of our trash actually fit into the 2 trash cans we own because we finally got around to recycling. Unfortunately, our trash company does not provide curbside pickup of recyclables, so it was up to us to get started. Thanks to my trip to IKEA, we are actually excited about it! Our lovely system pictured here is brought to you by IKEA, the store with a solution for everything. And thanks to IKEA, our children will live in a healthier world because we are helping every little bit we can by recycling.


**Update: I typed this post several weeks ago but was unable to insert my picture of our bins, so it's been sitting in my *edit* list for a while. Today, I took our trash out to the curb in ONE trash can! Be proud!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited when Ben told me that you all were going to start recycling. I was surprised he told me :) In any event, I LOVE the IKEA bins, and I swear if I don't get to go soon and get cool stuff like everyone else around here, I'm going to go crazy!!
Love,
Brooke

Sue said...

Don't you just love IKEA....I went in Atlanta last weekend...Can't wait to go back!