Monday, October 1, 2007

Only 3 more weeks!

Wow, how the time is flying by! Baby's delivery date is only 3 weeks from today, assuming he doesn't come early. Which I don't believe is going to happen. Hopefully these next 3 weeks will go by fast, too, because we have so many things to do. We're going to a family wedding, the KY Gubernatorial debate, Adam's 2nd birthday!, two picnics, and multiple MOMS club activities throughout the weekdays.

I just had to post these two pictures to compare my feet from each of my pregnancies. I was SO swollen with Adam by this point that I was just miserable. But with this pregnancy, my swelling is under control, and I'm feeling good. My back really just started to hurt this past weekend when I stood on my feet too long, so I believe I'll have to start taking it easy a little more. :)



Very swollen feet with Adam at 36 weeks
(You can even see the imprint from my sandal straps!)



No swollen feet with "Bubba"

3 comments:

Sunny said...

I remember those swollen feet!!!

kelly p said...

That is so funny!! Great to see you this AM! I love talking to you!

moshieraj said...

Hand in there! Still no name?!??! Someone needs to talk to Ben. I hope you are feeling well. I miss you guys!