Sunday, October 28, 2007

Brothers

It's crazy to look at Tyler and see all of the old pictures of Adam we took two years ago! The two boys look so similar at birth that it will be fun to see them grow up together. I have a feeling people will think they are twins when they get older!

Not only did they look a like at birth, it was almost deja vu at the hospital for us. When we arrived for surgery, I was taken to the pre/post anesthesia room, and they put me in the exact same bed/bay (bed #3) where I recovered from surgery with Adam. After Tyler's delivery, I returned to bed #3 for recovery for about an hour. Then, it was time to be transported to our regular room, and we were taken to the exact same room where we stayed with Adam (rm 1324)! Of all the rooms in the Family Birth Place, how crazy is it that we would end up in the exact same room TWICE!

Here are a couple of pictures of the boys to compare their looks.........I'm sure we'll be comparing them a lot in the days to come!

Adam - 12 days old

Tyler - 7 days old

1 comments:

The Browning's said...

Congratulations Karen! Your two boys are just precious! I'm so glad you're all doing well. You'll have to let me know the next time you're in ATL so we can drive up for a visit.
Take care!
Brandi