Sunday, September 19, 2010

Seriously??

Wow, it's been 4 months AGAIN since I've posted! This is hard. Oh well, my goal now is to go back to all of the pictures I've taken on my phone and blog about them. In May of this year, our camera lost it's life. At Adam's preschool program, Tyler decided to throw it across the room while it was open and on. The camera did not survive. Unfortunately, we have not bought a new one yet, and the following posts will contain "terrible condition" photos. Please excuse that........at least we are taking some pictures these days!


I will also be including speech updates for Tyler. We are just a couple of weeks away from his evaluation for our county preschool program at the local elementary school. If he qualifies, he will ride the bus to school 4 days a week. How crazy is that!?

0 comments: