Thursday, June 5, 2008

Some cute videos.......second try

So, my first attempt to post some videos didn't work, and I've since figured out that I need to edit the videos in iMovie, and then youtube.com will recognize my format. Guess it's a crazy Mac thing!

Anyway, the boys are doing great, despite Tyler's sickness this weekend. He has now been diagnosed with an ear infection, so we started his 10 days of meds last night. Great! Just in time to hit the road for Dan and Torrie's wedding. But our doctor did say yesterday that Tyler is the happiest sick baby he has ever seen! Seriously, you wouldn't know he was sick by the way he's still acting, bless his heart!

Hope you enjoy the video below!



1 comments:

moshieraj said...

Sorry Tyler is sick! I can't wait to hear about and see pictures of the wedding!