Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's a BLIZZARD!

Wow, we have so much snow! It's been falling for two days now, and I think we're definitely seeing over 12 inches on the ground. We "wrapped" the boys up and trucked it down the street to our friends' house to go sledding. They have a great slope in their backyard that was perfect for sledding! However, the snow was so soft and fluffy that it took a while to pack down some good paths for the sleds. We actually got Adam to go down the hill with Daddy ONE time! And that's because his best friend, Charlie, was going down with his daddy, too. After that, Adam stood around for a little bit and watched everyone else. Then he decided to go inside to play and drink hot chocolate, but he didn't understand why all of his friends were still outside.

On another note regarding our other son, Tyler's first tooth came though overnight last night!!! And the second one is coming through today. This was exactly the same age when Adam got exactly the same two teeth, the two in the middle on the bottom. How precious! I'll have to try hard to get a picture of Tyler's first tooth. Every time I try to look at it, he sticks his tongue out over it.

Enjoy the pictures, and hopefully I can get some video up of the sledding. Our camcorder battery is not cooperating right now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adam and I would get along great. I would be right there with him - inside drinking hot chocolate and staying warm.

The Fawleys said...

Oh I would LOVE some of that snow!!!!! I have missed it this year - we got lots of ice!! I love the pictures of the boys.

The Overstreet's said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Adam and Tyler are getting so big. I can't believe that Tyler is already getting teeth.