Sunday, November 25, 2007

Baby Dedication


On November 10th, our church held it's fall Baby Dedication ceremony. We dedicated Adam and Tyler's lives to the following of Christ. Our church does baptism by submission later in life when a child or adult decides to accept Christ, but as babies, they have a very special ceremony where we, as parents, dedicate them to Christ, and we dedicate ourselves to raising our children as Christians. It was a great occasion, although Tyler got pretty fussy during the ceremony. But he wasn't the only child crying, so we weren't too embarrassed.

This was also the first time I got to dress the boys in the same shirt........adorable!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the matching outfits! I'll have to make a mental note to try the same thing...eventually. Still not ready for a 2nd down here. : ) I hope your Thanksgiving was a happy one! I'm calling you soon.

Sunny said...

What a great picture! You look SO GOOD!!!! Now you can remind your boys of this day for the rest of their lives. Precious!

Aunt Betsy said...

The matching shirts ARE adorable:-)
Do it while you can , I did w/ Tim and Paul until they finally rebelled!
Aunt Betsy